Friday 22 July 2011

A Kiss on the Hand


On our hiking tour in Slovenia we came across two happy free-ranging pigs. The piggies were willing to establish contact with us!


My friend put fourth her hand and one of the curious little fellows came near!


After a careful examination, he gently kissed her hand!


A perfect cavalier!


But one kiss is not enough!
The devoted gentleman did not refuse my hand too, and so I could also feel the cool touch of his little wet snout!


He was a perfect charmer! And I guess he was well aware of that!


13 comments:

joo said...

Sweet creatures:)
Have a nice weekend!
j.

eileeninmd said...

AWW, what cuties, cute photos of the pigs.

Lady Di Tn said...

Their snout are very soft. Looks like y'all were having lots of fun on the hike. Peace

Arija said...

What a wonderful post Maria! I bet he was a prince in disguise, you should have tried the kissing spell on him!

ayamlin said...

ahaha!
you look so fun!

Kate said...

A friend of Miss Piggy's, perhaps?!

Anonymous said...

Oh my, what delightful pigs! I hope they get to live many happy years free and not end up in pig stew...

Tatjana Parkacheva said...

Lovely post and photos.

Regards!

fjällripan said...

Wonderful serie! :)

Small City Scenes said...

Oh Maria, what a hoot those piggies are. It looks like you all are having fun too. MB

ayamlin said...

Hi Maria!
thank you for your sweet words always!
I'm more than delighted you think of me and care about me!
these days it's hot here.
but we have to save electricity.
nuclear plants are convenient but we have to get rid of them from Japan. it's very difficult though.

Georgia said...

i love thhttp://georgiascookiejar.blogspot.com/e piks of the pigs.

SH -ic said...

I love pigs .. snoff snoff