I've been tagged by Laeitia of Laetitia's World , so here are the rules:
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write 6 (or more) random things about yourself.
4. Tag 5 people at the end of your post and link to them.
5. Let each person know they’ve been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.
But in between you also have to write something about yourself, something most people think, they don’t know about you. If you don’t want to expose your darkest sides – show only the sunny side of you, maybe they never find out the other stuff. So here goes, some of my pet hates and some of my joys!!!
1) I am an outdoor girl and I love to take long walks with my friends and, if nobody wants to join me, my dog!
2) I love to hike in the mountains, but that's no secret.
3) I really hate feeling helpless when so many people live in poverty and misery and I can't do anything about it.
4) I studied to become a highschool teacher but I did not finish my studies. It took me a long time to break the taboo and talk about it.
5) I hate myself when I notice that I am sooooo honest, that I aaaaalways speak the truth, when I lose my sense of humour....
6) My personal freedom is most important to me. I could never take a bank loan, for instance :)
I tag the following persons:
1) Ayamlin at A Comfortable Vacation 2) Martin at jours chômés 3) Susan from The Irish Photograph 4) Mary Beth at Small City Scenes of Stanwood 5) Jorge from Vaggabundices 6) Marina from Marina's Life and Family